Submitting Multimedia Assignments
Submitting videos with Kaltura Capture
VirtualSC also has a tool called Kaltura Capture that will let you record and upload videos. Please watch the following video to see how to install Kaltura Capture, record screencasts, and place videos into your online course.
Video on a Chromebook Submitting videos from online repositories such as YouTube,
- Copy and paste the link to the video into the textbox.
- Click on Save Changes
- Click on Submit Assignment
Submitting video files that you have already created
If you would like to submit a video file to an assignment:
- Click on Add Submission
- In the toolbar, click on the Kaltura icon
- In the My Media pop-up window, click on Add New
- Choose a file to upload.
- You will see your video uploading
- Name your video whatever you would like. The file will appear in My Media when it is done uploading.
- Click Save
- Click on Back to Browse and Embed
- Click on Select beside the video.
- Scroll down and click on Embed. Your video will be loaded on the page.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Click on Submit Assignment.