PLEASE NOTE: When downloading the browser plug-ins below, some websites may ask you to download additional software. You must choose “no” or un-check the box for the software if you do not wish to download additional content.
Browser Plug-ins — The most current versions are recommended
· Oracle Java Version 8 Update 231 (https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp)
(This is going away) Flash 26.0 or higher (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/)
· Acrobat Reader 11.0.10 or higher (https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/)
– 1+ Ghz machine, preferably running Windows 10
– If on a MAC then Intel chip Mac running OSX 10.9+
– Minimum of 10 GB free HDD space
– A broadband connection, 3+ Mb/s, is strongly recommended. The connection should not have a changing IP mid-session, so TOR services and/or other multiple proxy services might disconnect from the LMS session.
– Windows 7, 8 (Chrome, Firefox or Opera instead of IE)
– Windows 10 (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Opera instead of IE11)
– Microsoft Office, Open Office or Google Docs/Drive (Some Computer courses require Microsoft Office which will be notated within course registration)
– 1+ GB RAM, preferably 4+ GB
– Display setting 1024×768 resolution or higher
– Students need a method to save work to a portable/re-writable medium (USB, cloud)
– Audio: Sound card with speakers, microphone or headset
For more information, please review our Troubleshooting Guide.